HOW TO SIGN IN USING ROKU
Accessing Tennis Channel using Roku? Here’s how:
- Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
- Scroll up or down and select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
- Go to the Channel Store, select the Tennis Channel Everywhere app.
Tennis Channel | Roku Channel Store | Roku
- Select +Add channel and confirm the selection when prompted.
- Once in, you can key in your activation code provided by a participating cable provider if you have the regular Tennis Channel on your cable TV package.
- If you have the online Tennis Channel Plus subscription-only service, this does not require cable, simply choose a match that is labelled “PLUS”.
- If you do not have the Tennis Channel app yet, click here for steps on how to add it to your Roku.
I ALREADY PAID AND HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION. WHY AM I BEING ASKED TO SUBSCRIBE AGAIN?
When you sign up and confirm your purchase, we expect the subscription to work without issues. However, if you get a prompt to sign up again even though you have a receipt and confirmation email to acknowledge your subscription, please try the following steps to isolate the issue:
If you are using the app, try signing in via the website. If this works, uninstall and reinstall the app, and try again.
If you are using the browser, try the app instead. If this works, clear your browser’s cache and cookies, and try again.
How to Enter a Promo or Coupon Code?
Here’s a step by step process to redeem a coupon code when you have one:
Go to tennischannel.com/subscribe and click on “create an account” or sign in if you already have an existing account.
Enter your desired username and password. Make sure that you agree to the terms and conditions by ticking the box. Click on “continue”
You will be routed to the checkout page. Click on “redeem coupon” and enter the promo code.
Click on “Activate” to successfully redeem the promo code.
Once the discount is applied, proceed with entering your payment details.
Once done, you will be able to access PLUS content right away.
NOTE: You cannot activate a code on an account with an existing subscription. You must unsubscribe and wait until it has expired before the system will allow you to redeem it on the checkout page.
Tennis Channel Plus features top-level live professional tennis tournaments from the French Open, ATP, WTA, and Hopman Cups. We continue to add more programming on a regular basis.
By subscribing, you just gained access to over 3,500 live matches from ATP and WTA. Please note that the availability of any tournament or match on Tennis Channel Plus is subject to change and some rounds are subject to blackout.