Lauren Jolie Lockwood is the daughter of WNBA player Lisa Leslie and American basketball player Micheal Lockwood. She is the first child of her parents. We can see her a lot in her mother’s Instagram posts.
|Lauren Jolie Lockwood
|June 15, 2007
|Lisa Leslie and Michael Lockwood
|Michael Joseph Lockwood II
Lauren plays tennis from an early age. We assume she will be a pro player in the future.
10 Facts on Lauren Jolie Lockwood
- Lauren Jolie Lockwood’s age is 12 years by 2020. She was born on June 15, 2007. Likewise, her zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Lauren’s height is unavailable right now. However, she looks tall for her age. This may be the result of her mother who is 6 feet 5 inches tall and her father who is 6 feet 7 inches tall. So, she will surely grow tall like her parents.
- Both of her parents are basketball players. Her mother, Lisa Leslie, is a former WNBA player. Similarly, her father is Micheal Lockwood. He is also a basketball player and pilot.
- Following her bio, she also has a brother. His name is Micheal Lockwood II. He was born in 2010.
- Lockwood lives in Los Angeles, California with her family. Furthermore, her nationality is American. Similarly, her ethnicity is black.
- Speaking about her school and studies, there is no information about it right now. However, we assume she reads in a high profile school.
- There is no information about her relationship timeline yet. Moreover, she is still young to have a serious relationship.
- Her parents’ net worth is $6 million dollars. Thus, with this amount of money, she lives a very lavish lifestyle. We can see them going on vacation on Lisa’s Instagram. Moreover, she will have her own career in the future. Thus, she may earn a good amount of sum in the future.
- She loves to play tennis. In fact, her mother posts a lot of her tennis routines. Furthermore, the family often goes to watch tennis matches.
- She doesn’t have a social media account right now. However, we can see her all over her mother’s Instagram profile. About 200.4k people follow her on the platform.