Marie Whitney is the wife of famous American baseball executive, Theo Epstein. Far from seeking comfort and enjoying her life behind her husband’s success and popularity, Marie likes to work hard for herself, she is the founder of the Two Penny Blue fashion line. Marie is a strong and independent woman who also has also taken upon herself to empower other women, her brand is based on the idea of women empowerment.
Her husband Theo Nathaniel Epstein is a famous baseball executive, he was the president of baseball operations for the Chicago Club of MLB ( Major league Baseball ) and the youngest general manager in the history.
Quick Facts: Theo Epstein Wife Marie Whitney: Facts On Net Worth, Wiki And Family
10 Facts On Marie Whitney
- Marie Whitney was born in New Jersey, United States. She has not shared her exact date of birth so information like her exact age and birthday is not available. Marie appears to be in her 40’s.
- Marie is a well-educated woman, she is a Harvard alum.
- Marie is a gorgeous woman, she has beautiful long blond hair and looked stunning with her physique.
- She is currently married to Theo Epstein, the couple has been together since 2007. They have a 12 years old son named Jack Epstein
- The wedding took place in Saint Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Marie has been living in Lakeview, Chicago for more than 5 years.
- Theo Epstein exited from Chicago Cubs as the president of the baseball operations on November 20, 2020, after 9 seasons.
- She is the founder and designer of Two Penny Blue. She started this brand to empower and educate girls all around the world. Her website mentions that for every jacket bought they will donate a new school uniform to a girl in need in Africa.
- Marie enjoys a private life, so she does not share much regarding her personal life. Her Instagram account is private and she has 4,167 followers in it.
- Although Marie has not made her net worth public, information about her husband’s earnings are not secret. Theo is worth approximately $25 million.